Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification Guidelines
Notification of Infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site (Cwebnews) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Cwebnews‘ Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Cwebnews web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cwebnews to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Cwebnews to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please note that Cwebnews may, at our discretion, send a copy of such notices to a third-party for publication. As such, your letter (with personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Cwebnews may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Designated Copyright Agent
Cwebnews’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Attention: Copyright Agent, (need address) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Cwebnews Designated Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
CWEB.com - Is Proud to Present Day 1 Make Preparation of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia 2016 May 2015. Exclusive Photos just Released Live.
Get a chance to win a free movie or a concert ticket when you vote for the celebrity or movie we review on CWEB ... Full story
- CWEB.com - Exclusive Never Seen Photos and News of Pharrell Williams Celebrating Adidas Originals Pink Beach Collection
- CWEB.com - Video Footage of One of the most Successful Woman COO Sheryl Sandberg of Facebook Commencement Speech. Perfect Example why a woman can also be a President!
- CWEB.com - Live Photos and News of Warriors Guard Stephen Curry who Says He Is 'Ignoring' LeBron James' Comments on the MVP Award
- CWEB.com - Exclusive Photos and News of Celebrity Actor Kit Harington Shares Details About His Soft Side and Falling in Love with Co-Star Rose Leslie
- Instagram Eye Candy: A Photo Essay of Thailand in Technicolor 2 Comments posted
- CWEB.com - What Is Behind Bernie Sanders Most Disgusting And Hateful Campaign Against Hillary Clinton? 2 Comments posted
- Best Winter Vacation Destinations 2 Comments posted
- NOOK Tablet or Kindle Fire - Which is Better 1 Comments posted
- Best Bodybuilders of All Time 1 Comments posted