The much awaited Apple event is live streaming and yes, the next gen Apple phone has been launched. Three phones: the iPhone 13, the iPhone mini, the iPhone Pro, the iPhone Pro Max, a new iPad, a new iPad mini and largest ever Apple Watch Series 7 have been launched by the Cupertino tech giant. CEO Tim Cook did not announce new Air Pods before he exited from a montage of beautiful landmarks in California, though he did say that the new phones were the best iPhones they had ever created.
The new iPads will be the first to be sold after the event on Tuesday, while the iPhone bookings will be available for bookings on Friday, September 17 and shipping will begin on a week later on the 24th. The Apple Watch Series 7 will be available in fall.
Some of the common main features of the phone have been revealed and they are as follows:
- They are made of stainless steel
- They have the A15 Bionic Chip
- 5G connectivity is available for all the phones.
- The phones have four core graphics processing unit for faster performance
- There are additional new colors such as pink, blue, midnight, starlight and red
- All the phones have longer battery life from one and a half to 2 and a half longer life.
- All the phones in the series will have diagonal cameras and the Pro series cameras will get additional features.
Prices start at
- iPhone Pro Max — $1099
- iPhone Pro — $999
- iPhone 13 — $ 799
- iPhone 13 mini — $699.
The Apple Watch series 7 will have the following upgrades:
- A full key board to make typing easier.
- A bigger screen which is 20 percent bigger than Series 6.
- Series 7 is 40 percent thinner and has softer corners than the earlier model.
- It charges 33 percent faster than earlier watches.
- The cost will start at $399.
The new iPads will have the following features:
- It will include an A13 chip which will increase performance by 20 percent.
- The devices will have updated cameras.
- They will have double the storage beginning at 64GB.
- The start price is $329.
The new iPad minis will have the following additional features
- It will have new color options including purple, pink, starlight and space black and will also have rounded corners
- The size will increase from 7.9 inches to 8.3 inches.
- It will have a TouchID sensor.
- It will have a USB-C port to connect to external devices including cameras and portable ultrasound machines.
- The CPU will increase by 40 percent in performance when compared to older models.
- The GPU will give an 80 percent better graphic performance when compared with the previous model.
- It will start at $499 which is a hundred dollars more than its earlier $399 price.