S&P ESG Index removes Tesla, Musk retaliates with critical tweets
Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla could soon be known for his criticism against any human or entity who dares to criticize him or his companies rather that his leadership role in these...
New Residential Investment’s Review Post Q1 Results
RBC Capital analysts shared their views on New Residential Investment Corp. (NYSE:NRZ) post the company’s Q1 earnings results, reported at the start of the month. Q1 EPS came in...
Caterpillar’s Investor Day Review
Oppenheimer analysts shared their views on Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT) following the company’s 2022 Investor Day, which highlighted its positioning for levers of thematic growth...
Finder Panel Expects Death of Shiba Inu
Finder.com, the leading price comparison portal, updated its prediction for the Shiba Inu, surveying a panel of 36 fintech specialists for their views on how the cryptocurrency...
Lowe’s Companies Reports Q1 EPS Beat, Provides 2022 Guidance
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOW) reported its Q1 results, with EPS of $3.51 coming in better than the consensus estimate of $3.24. Revenue was $23.7 billion, slightly...
Canada Goose Shares Up 9% Following Q4 Results
Canada Goose (NYSE:GOOS) shares rose more than 9% today following the company’s reported Q4 results, with EPS of C$0.04 coming in above the Street estimate of (C$0.01). Revenue...
Bath & Body Works Cuts 2022 EPS Estimates, Shares Down 6%
Bath & Body Works, Inc. (NYSE:BBWI) shares closed more than 6% lower on Thursday following the company’s reported Q1 results. While both the EPS and revenue of $0.64/$1.45...
Workday’s Q1 Earnings Preview
Deutsche Bank analysts shared their outlook on Workday, Inc. (NASDAQ:WDAY) ahead of the company’s upcoming Q1 earnings results, expected to be reported on May 26. The analysts...
Target Shares Down 30% This Week, Q1 Results Review
Target (NYSE:TGT) shares lost almost 30% this week as a result of reported disappointing Q1 results, with EPS of $2.19 missing the street estimate of $3.07. Revenue came in at...
Why is Under Armour CEO Patrik Frisk stepping down
On Wednesday, Under Armour announced that their president and chief executive officer Patrik Frisk would be stepping down and chief operating officer Colin Browne would be the...
Coinbase Unveils Web3 Products for Mobile App Customers
Exchange company Coinbase Global, Inc. has introduced multiple Web3 products, including a decentralized app (DApp), decentralized finance (DeFi) wallet, and a browser for a...
Baseball celebrity Alex Rodriguez gets seat on PFL board after sizable investment
Baseball celebrity Alex Rodriguez has contributed to a 30-million funding round of the Professional Fighters League (PFL). On Thursday, the company that promotes mixed martial...
Billionaire Investor Mike Novogratz Shares Views on LUNA and UST Fiasco
Mike Novogratz, billionaire investor and Galaxy Digital CEO, published a post about the recent Terra fiasco. Novogratz and Galaxy Digital were big believers in the Terra...
Applied Materials Review by Berenberg Bank
Berenberg Bank analysts provided their views on Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT), maintaining their buy rating and $205 price target, and noting that the gradual easing of...
Monday.com Shares Down 4% on Q1 EPS Miss, Outlook Above Expectations
monday.com Ltd. (NASDAQ:MNDY) shares were trading more than 4% lower Wednesday afternoon following the company’s reported Q1 results, with EPS of ($1.48) coming in worse than...
Mercury Systems Upgraded to Outperform at RBC Capital
RBC Capital analysts upgraded Mercury Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRCY) to outperform from sector perform and raised their price target to $72 from $60. The company reported its Q3...
Walmart Reports Q1 results with revenue of $141.6 billion coming in better than the consensus estimate of $138.88 billion
Walmart Inc. (NYSE:WMT) reported Q1 results, with revenue of $141.6 billion coming in better than the consensus estimate of $138.88 billion. While the company maintained top-line...
Target Q1 earning fall short of forecasts, share price falls by 27%
Target reported its first quarter earning and it was far from the mark estimated by Wall Street analysts. There was a huge drop of 52 percent in profits. After the reports, the...
Walmart attracting college graduates with fast-track manager roles within 2 years of hiring
Walmart, the world and the nation’s largest retailer, is always looking at ways and means to serve its customers and associates. It also adopts cutting edge technology while...
Realty Income Corporation’s Q1 Review
Berenberg Bank analysts provided their review on Realty Income Corporation (NYSE:O) following the recently reported Q1 results, with FFO of $1.01 and revenue of $807.3 million,...
- IMMX $2.4645 0.834551.196316
- GOVX $1.05 0.319143.658497
- LEJU $4.37 1.20838.203667
- SIGA $11.1271 2.477128.637
- RDBX $4.8699 1.069928.155272
- NNVC $2.32 0.4725.405401
- ALLR $2.0448 0.404824.682932
- GET $1.8294 0.359424.448973
- TXMD $2.74 0.4720.704847
- PCSA $2.635 0.38517.11111
- FNCH $2.4 0.3315.942038
- MDXH $8.76 1.1615.263162
- VEDU $2.1001 -0.9499-31.14426
- CELZ $1.15 -0.38-24.836601
- ROST $70 -22.7-24.487593
- UPST $40.7 -10.88-21.093449
- BEST $1.108 -0.292-20.85714
- NURO $4.36 -1.14-20.72727
- FHTX $9.315 -2.135-18.646292
- BURL $144.82 -32.38-18.273132
- LSF $2.68 -0.57-17.53846
- SKYH $8.13 -1.72-17.461931
- CTRN $24.34 -4.96-16.928326
- IMAB $10.14 -2.06-16.885242
- AMD $90.3 -6.37-6.589423
- AAPL $134.359 -2.9915-2.1780128
- NIO $15.8306 -0.8294-4.9783916
- F $12.175 -0.675-5.2529197
- EEM $40.73 -0.240002-0.58579856
- T $20.135 -0.0749989-0.37109777
- SOFI $7.265 -0.485-6.258066
- HYMC $1.2496 -0.1204-8.788318
- NVDA $158.41 -12.83-7.4924097
- DIDI $1.535 -0.075-4.658388
- BAC $33.395 -1.055-3.06241
- TWTR $36.91 -0.380001-1.0190428
- TTTUSD $0.00499262 -5.2E-7-0.01040861
- VBNBUSD $10.906611 -0.05579662-0.5089848
- CHESSUSD $0.01648957 -0.00092332-5.3025346
- HNTUSD $35.667927 2.39472967.1971736
- BHDUSD $1.497061 0.1318279.656004
- DAIUSD $1.0007106 0.000179170.0179011
- ACHUSD $0.06111359 -0.00475452-7.2182446
- CRVUSD $4.948319 0.328832637.118375
- LUNAUSD $0.00867872 -0.00048596-5.3025346
- FLUXUSD $3.007939 0.2859604410.505601
- UNIUSD $0.00026041 -1.43E-5-5.204035
- FLOWUSD $7.941303 0.249806883.2478375
- ^RUI $2278.48 -83.20996-3.523323
- ^IBEX $8484.5 78.50.9338568
- ^SSMI $11308.98 -0.5097656-0.00450741
- DX-Y.NYB $103.111 0.387001040.37673867
- ^XAX $4014.4143 1.59790040.03981992
- ^MID $2343.19 -48.150146-2.0135214
- ^VXN $38.71 2.55999767.0815973
- ^OVX $50.95 -0.20999908-0.41047516
- ^VVIX $112.78 7.88999947.522166
- ^DJITR $72906.69 -1295.5234-1.7459365
- ^RUTTR $9046.359 -189.13379-2.0479014
- ^XNDX $13624.343 -406.0332-2.893958