Celebrity Cameron Diaz and co-founder Katherine Power started Avaline, a new wine producer that focuses on the transparency of its ingredients. The brand is betting that “clean wine” will be a success as consumers look to drink responsibly.
Their mission is simple; Champion a new standard in wine by making clean wine accessible to everyone. . Avaline produces white, rose, reds and sparkling wines.
Avaline wines are certified organic by the governing body where the wine is made: the Competent Body of Catalonia and Bureau Veritas Certification. Pesticides and harsh chemicals are never used. Additives are never used in Aveline’s wine making process. The result is a clean tasting full bodies wines.
Wine can have up to 350ppm of sulfites, Avaline has enough to ensure it consistently tastes great, making sure the total amount is under 100ppm when producing white, rosé, red, and sparkling wines.
- Bentonite Clay is filtered out , which helps maintain clarity for white, rosé, red, and sparkling wines. Pea protein is used to stabilize and clarify rose wine.
- Cream of Tartar is added (small amounts) to accelerate our cold stabilization, a process that keeps crystals from forming in rose wine.
- Yeast helps with the fermentation process. Our yeast is either indigenous to the grapes or certified for use in organic production for white and rosé wines.
- Yeast Nutrient which occur naturally to assist with fermentation for Aveline’s rose wines.
- Made from organic grapes grown without synthetic pesticides.
- Vegan-friendly fining, no animal by-products, artificial ingredients, no added sugars, colors, or concentrates.
Wines can be purchased online and at various locations on their website