Celebrity Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina scented candle reportedly exploded

Like & Share us on Facebook.

 

 

 

In January 2020, Paltrow’s wellness company Goop started selling a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina.” After winning the candle in an online quiz,  Jody Thompson from the UK was taken by surprise when the candle exploded after she lit it.

She was, fortunately, able to throw the candle out of the front door before it caused too much damage.

Jody Thompson, a 50-year-old woman in the United Kingdom, said she lit her “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle, and claimed that it caused a huge fire. A flame allegedly jumped out of the glass jar that the candle was housed in and started a blaze in the living room.

“The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere,” Thompson alleged. “I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room.” Sounds fishy.

“We eventually got it under control and threw it out the front door,” Thompson told The Sun.


Follow us on Google news for more updates and News










Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


CWEB.com is not registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Rather, CWEB.com relies upon the “publisher’s exclusion” from the definition of investment adviser as provided under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state securities laws.

Full Disclaimer