2. Season the chicken by getting half the onions, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tsp. of Chinese 5 spice and the All-Purpose seasoning and massaging all into the chicken thoroughly for a minute or so before setting aside for a couple of minutes.
3. Turn on the grill and skewer the chicken pieces, ensuring that there is sufficient space at either end of the skewers.
4. Place under the grill for approximately fiteen minutes or until cooked through, turning the skewers midway for even grilling.
5. Once cooked, remove and set aside.
6. For the mushrooms
7. Rinse the mushrooms and place in a pot with 1 clove of garlic, salt, pepper, a knob of butter. Cover with a lid and allow to cook on a low heat until the mushrooms produce their delicious juices. Allow to continue cooking until the juces from the mushrooms start to reduce and thicken. Remove from the heat and set aside.
8. For the rice
9. In a frying pan/wok place the oil and heat before taking the remaining onions, ginger and garlic and frying for a few minutes until softened.
10. Add the corn and peas, stock cube, mixed herbs and 1 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice and fry for several minutes until everything is cooked through.
11. Add the cauliflower and fry quickly, ensuring that the cauliflower doesn’t get mushy.
12. Add some salt and pepper, if needed and remove.
13. Plate everything up, garnish the mushrooms with the spring onions, serve and enjoy!