Country pork ribs with a sweet, spicy and smoky rub will take you to Flavortown — even during a busy weeknight. These five-ingredient juicy pork country ribs are seasoned with chili powder, brown sugar, smoked paprika and cinnamon. After being rubbed all over with this spice mixture, they are oven baked to succulent, mind-blowing perfection. Interesting flavors, right? You will be so pleasantly surprised by the flavor of these brown sugar pork ribs!
Not a fan of country ribs? Use the rub on pork chops, pork loin or pork tenderloin. This pork recipe is crazy good! Serve this pork rib recipe with your favorite side dish, like a fresh salad or roasted vegetables. Your mouth will be watering even before you take the first bite!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 – 6 country pork ribs (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- olive oil
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the chili powder, brown sugar, smoked paprika and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Season the country ribs with salt and pepper on both sides. Rub the seasoning into all sides of the ribs.
- Put the ribs on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle ribs with olive oil.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes, depending on how big the ribs are. Turn them over once during the cooking time. You can also baste occasionally, if desired, with the liquid that cooks out.