Minimalist baking at it’s best! A handful of ingredients create this beautiful presentation. Tart Granny Smith apples paired with 100% pure Maple Cream on puff pastry take minutes to prepare.
2 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced thin
2 tbsp maple cream
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
1 pat butter, melted
1. Line and cookie sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil.
2. Unroll puff pastry onto foil. Use a fork to poke about a dozen holes in the pastry sheet.
3. Spread maple cream over the pastry.
4. Arrange apple slices in a pleasing pattern on the pastry. Leave a ¼” around the edges.
5. Brush tops of apple slices with butter.
6. Fold edges of pastry up.
7. Bake a 400 for 20 minutes or until pastry edges brown.