Achaari Murg is a pickle style chicken recipe of north India. Learn how to make/prepare Achari Murg by following this easy recipe.
1 kilogram • Chicken pieces
1 teaspoon • Turmeric powder
1 teaspoon • Onion seeds
2 • Large onions sliced
2 teaspoons • Garlic paste
1 teaspoon • Ginger paste
• Salt to taste
3. Transfer to a bowl, leaving the oil in the pan.
4. To the same pan, add the ginger-garlic pastes, turmeric, red chili powder and sauté for a few seconds.
5. Add the chicken pieces and fry on high level for about 2 minutes.
6. Add the water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook on low level for about 20 minutes.
9. Sauté on a high level for about 2 minutes.
11. Achaari Murg is ready