Asparagus with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
Asparagus with Balsamic Vinaigrettte. Ready in less than 10 minutes it makes the perfect side dish to any fish, chicken, pork or beef. As you may notice there is no salt in this recipe as the natural taste of the asparagus once seared on a hot skillet gives out a crunchy almost salty flavor to the stalks. I can guarantee this recipe will become fast your favorite.
At the market, I found 1/2 inch thick boneless pork chops and they were perfect together. Scroll through the photo gallery, top banner top right corner small white tab, to see our full dinner plate. I simmered the pork chops with 1/4 of a cup of cream of sherry and reduced the sauce. The combination was perfect. The recipe will have the instructions if you want to prepare it as we did.
1/2 pound asparagus
1 large tomato, diced and seeds removed
2 tablespoons olive oiul
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon fresh small basil leaves
OPTIONAL TO SERVE ALONGSIDE
12 1/2″ inch thick boneless pork chops
1/4 cup of cream of sherry
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
salt and pepper
1. Place a large skillet over high heat. Add a small drop of oil to the skillet and sauté the asparagus until slightly tender, 5 minutes.
2. In a small bowl toss the diced tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and pepper.
3. Serve the asparagus with the tomato balsamic sauce over them and sprinkle the basil leaves over it.
4. OPTIONAL TO SERVE ALONGSIDE
5. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet add a shadow of olive oil and butter. When hot but not smoking, add the pork chops and sear quickly. Lower the heat, add the cream of sherry. Scrape the skillet and raise the heat to medium-high. Remove the chops when cooked thru and continue reducing the sauce. Spoon over the chops
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.