Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Mushrooms
You can use more chicken breasts for more servings, just remember 1 slice of bacon to 1 chicken breast.
4 Chicken Breasts, Boneless and Skinless
4 Slices of Bacon
1 pound Fresh Mushrooms
8 ounces pkgs. Monteray Jack Cheese, sliced
1/2 c.Italian dressing
1. Marinate chicken in italian dressing for at least an hour but up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Wrap bacon around each chicken breast and lay in casserole dish.
4. Top with sliced cheese and mushrooms.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News