I’m sharing with you these easy easy easy and DELICIOUS BBQ Chicken Nachos with you! We had a very low key Super Bowl but that didn’t mean we missed out on the yummy traditional foods! We threw these nachos together in just a few minutes, pop in the oven for 10 minutes and wow! Now while these aren’t “healthy” they are healthier then many versions, heres why… Non GMO chips, lean chicken, lots of veggies and a little cheese.
Heres what we did… shredded up store roasted chicken breasts, tossed with some Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce, topped with corn, black beans, black olives, tomato, avocado, scallions and some shredded cheddar. My almost 3 year old even loved them!!! Football season may be over but these nachos would make for a great weekend treat or weeknight meal.
Yellow & Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ sauce
Canned organic corn, drained
Canned organic black beans, rinsed and drained
canned sliced black olives, drained
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Stir together the shredded chicken and enough BBQ sauce to just coat.
3. Onto a parchment lined baking dish spread the chips out. Top with the shredded chicken, black beans, corn, black olives and some shredded cheddar.
4. Pop into the oven for 10 minutes until warmed through, cheese melted and the chips a little crisped.
5. Remove from the oven and top with some of the tomato, avocado and scallions. Serve with some sour cream on the side.