Best Chicken Parmesan
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
Chicken Parmesan is a true Italian comfort food! It is great to serve at a dinner party. I love to eat Chicken Parmesan, with a fresh green salad and some crunchy garlic bread! It is time consuming, but Chicken Parmesan can be made days in advance. I make 2 batches and freeze one for another meal!
8 (3-ounces each) chicken cutlets
1/2 cup flour
3 eggs beaten
2 cups Italian style bread crumbs
vegetable oil for frying (you can bake them too, but they’re better fried!)
4 cups mozzarella cheese (depending on how much cheese you like)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (Grated fresh, not from a green can)
quart and ½ (48 oz) Marinara sauce
1. Depending on how think your chicken breasts are, place them under plastic wrap and pound until thin. If you don’t have a meat pounder, use a heavy pot of skillet. You can also fillet these with a knife.
2. Get 3 pie plates or containers. Put flour in one, beaten eggs in one and bread crumbs in one.
3. Dredge chicken breast in flour, then in the egg wash, and then the bread crumbs.
4. Fry cutlets in vegetable oil over med heat. Fry until golden brown.
5. Spread a little marinara on the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish.
6. Make a layer of chicken. Add more marinara. Use most of the first quart. Add a layer of the cheeses. Repeat layers. Sprinkle parsley over last layer of cheese. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven covered for 35 minutes. uncover and bake until top is bubbly!
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.