Boneless Buffalo Strips
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
It is the last week of January, which can only mean one thing….the “Big Game” is nearing. I don’t know about you but for me sports = food. For Dave, watching football is about, well, watching football. For me, football is about the food first (shocker) and the football second. My favorite part of the Super Bowl, besides the commercials of course, is planning the super snacking menu. Well, this year there is a bit of a twist. As I have decided to cut out all refined foods, including white white flour and white sugar, it made coming up with a menu slightly more challenging.
1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola
1 teaspoon garlic pepper (or your favorite house seasoning)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot
1 cup low fat buttermilk
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 cups whole wheat panko crumbs
8 tablespoons whole wheat flour
1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon cayenne
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Cooking spray (olive or canola oil)
1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot
1. Whisk together buttermilk, chili-garlic sauce, Frank’s, buttermilk, vinegar and salt. Add chicken and marinate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray wire rack with cooking spray.
3. Combine panko, flour, paprika, cayenne and salt in a large bowl.
4. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, shake of access and place on wire rack. Repeat with all chicken pieces.
5. Spray chicken breasts with cooking spray, making sure to hit all parts of the chicken.
6. Cook for 10 minutes. Take out, turn chicken pieces over, spray again, and return to oven for another 5 minutes, or until all pieces are golden brown and chicken reaches 155 degrees.
7. Meanwhile, in a small food processor add ingredients for gorgonzola dip. Process until smooth.
8. When chicken strips are done, with a pastry brush, brush strips with Frank’s Red Hot. Serve with gorgonzola sauce and carrot and celery sticks.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.