Chicken Chunks with Grilled Veggies, Grilled Bananas & Rice
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
This is a different and delicious way to cook up some chicken. Enjoy with Lots of Love, Catherine xo
3 boneless chicken breasts – cut into chunks
1 cup uncooked rice
2 Bell peppers – sliced
2 Jalapeño peppers
8 cloves garlic
1 bunch scallions
1/2 Sweet onion – sliced
3 Bananas – sliced
1 pint grape tomatoes
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 Juice of lime
1 handful of cilantro – chopped
Dashes of sea salt
Dashes of fresh ground black pepper
Dashes of cinnamon
Dash of turmeric
Olive oil for drizzling
1. Prepare the rice as directed adding a dash of cinnamon and turmeric in the water. When the rice is cooked set it aside.
2. Heat a griddle with a drizzle of olive oil and place the two Jalapeños on the griddle plus the bell peppers, 4 cloves of garlic, the scallions and sweet onions to grill to a golden color. When the Jalapeños are finished grilling, slice them. Place the sliced bananas on the griddle last, let each side of the banana get golden.
3. Place the grape tomatoes in a food processor and give a few chops, to do not over process, leave a little chunky.
4. While the veggies are grilling heat a separate frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and place the other 4 cloves of garlic in the pan. Place the chicken in the pan and season with few dashes of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. When the chicken is a beautiful golden color and cooked through, place in the bowl with the veggies.
5. Place the grape tomatoes in a food processor and give a few chops, to do not over process, leave a little chunky.
6. Drizzle a little olive oil in the pan the chicken was cooked in. Add the tomatoes to the pan. Combine 1 tablespoon of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and add to the tomatoes to simmer for a minute or two.
7. Add the rice to the bowl.
8. Top the veggies with the tomatoes and add the rice. Add the freshly chopped cilantro and the squeeze the juice of ½ a lime over the dish.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.