Easy to prepare and great-tasting.
2-3 tbs corn flour
1 tsp red paprika
Sea salt and ground black pepper
2 chicken legs
1 tbs olive oil
1 onion, roughly chopped
100 g parboiled rice
120 ml hot chicken broth ¼ cubes
1 small zucchini, washed and cut into cubes
1 leek, washed, sliced
2 tomatoes, diced
½ tsp marjoram, dried
1. Mix in a shallow bowl corn flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken legs through the mixture.
2. Fry the coated chicken legs in olive oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from the pan, set aside.
3. Sauté the onion briefly the same oil, then stir in the rice.
4. Transfer the sautéed onion and rice into an ovenproof dish, add chicken legs and add the hot chicken broth.
5. Cover the legs and rice with vegetables sprinkled with dried marjoram, cover and bake in the oven at 200°C (180°C fan) for about 40 minutes.