Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
Since moving to digital photos years back, I have developed a happy finger when it comes to taking pictures, so going thru all the pictures that I took, not only it’s fun, but I get to re-enjoy the happy moments shared with friends and family.
Going thru memory lane however, made me realize that I never shared this most recent recipe with all of you for Chicken Piccata.
Piccata is almost a staple in our house. I will prepare it with veal, chicken, fish… you name it and I try to pass it along for dinner. Fun and quick meal and you can prepare it with almost any side dishes. Mashed potatoes, pasta with lemon sauce, roasted vegetables…. The possibilities are endless.
8 chicken tights, skinless and boneless
Salt and Pepper
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 tsp. minced garlic
¼ cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp. capers, drained
Fresh lemon slices (optional)
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
Chopped fresh parsley
1. Season the chicken tights with salt and pepper. In a skillet add the butter and heat over medium-high.
2. Sauté the chicken tights for 5 to 6 minutes on one side. Turn them over and sauté the other side 5 to 6 minutes or until nicely browned and no juices are running, 5 go 6 minutes.
3. Add the wine and chicken broth to the pan and bring to a boil. Add minced garlic. Cook until garlic is slightly brown and liquid is nearly evaporated, about 2 minutes.
4. Add lemon juice, parsley and capers and continue cooking for another 3 to 5 minutes. Finish sauce with butter and lemons slices. Once butter melts and sauce is starting to get a bit thick, it is ready to serve.
5. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.