Easy Layered Creamed Spinach
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
This is an easy and delicious dish made with layers of spinach and cheese. Whole milk cottage cheese is best as it melts better and has less water content, so your dish won’t come out watery. Adding fresh herbs, such as tarragon, is also quite tasty!
5 ounce package fresh spinach
1 1/2 cups cottage cheese, preferably whole milk
1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place spinach in a microwave safe bowl, add about 1/2 a cup of water and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave about 2-3 minutes or until spinach has wilted.
2. Transfer to a colander and, with the back of a wooden spoon, press spinach to squeeze out as much water as possible.
3. In a deep oven-safe dish, such as a souffle dish or deep casserole, place half of the spinach in an even layer.
4. Add half of the cottage and Parmesan cheeses in an even layer.
5. Repeat and season with salt and pepper.
6. Place uncovered in a preheated 350F degree oven until the top is nicely browned, about 10-15 minutes.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.