Easy Roast Chicken
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
Roast Chicken, its one of those dishes thats a basic in the kitchen. It takes just a few minutes of prep but the results are absolutely amazing! That gorgeous crisp perfectly seasoned skin and the moist meat, this chicken is to die for! I dare you to pull that beauty out of the oven and not “taste test” a few pieces as you carve it up for dinner. The chicken rests on a base of onion, carrots and celery. Rubbed down with olive oil and seasoned with herbes de provence, salt, pepper and fresh rosemary. Simply divine!
1- 5 to 5.5 lb whole chicken
1 large onion, quartered
2 celery stalks, cut in thirds
2 lemons, quartered
herbes de provence
a few fresh rosemary sprigs
salt & pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place one of the lemons, the onion, a couple handfuls of baby carrots and the celery in the bottom of a roasting pan. Place the chicken on top of the veggies.
3. Rub olive oil all over the chicken then season generously with the herbes de provence, salt and pepper. Place the second lemon and a couple sprigs of rosemary into the cavity of the chicken.
4. Rough chop the last sprig of rosemary and sprinkle over the top of the chicken.
5. Roast for approx. 2 hours or until the internal temp of the breast is 180 degrees and the thigh around 190 degrees. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.