Fabulous Grilled Turkey Tenderloin With a Dazzling Balsamic Sauce
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
If you’ve never made a turkey tenderloin, you’re in for a treat. It’s a delightful cut of meat, easy to prepare and very tender. This is not your typical boring and bland turkey recipe either. The balsamic reduction sauce is bursting with flavor. Grilled or baked this recipe taste wonderful so we’ve included the directions both.
Ingredients For The Balsamic Sauce
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 cup onions, diced
1 cup balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup ketchup
cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
A little salt and pepper, to taste
Ingredients For Tenderloins
2 turkey tenderloins (about 1 ½ lb. total), patted dry
1. Instructions For Grilling
2. Preheat one side of grill to medium-high, the other side to medium-low.
3. In a nonstick saucepan over medium heat, add the olive oil. Saute onions in oil until soft, about 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire, Dijon and a little salt and pepper. Bring sauce to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until reduced to 1½ cups, about 10 minutes. Set aside 1 cup sauce for serving.
4. Brush turkey tenderloins with ¼ cup remaining sauce. Grill turkey, covered, on medium-low side of grill, 4 minutes. Flip turkey, base with 2 tablespoons sauce and grill 4 minutes. Baste again with 2 tablespoons sauce and transfer turkey to medium-high side. Cook basted turkey, until an instant read thermometer registers 165 degrees, about 4 minutes.
5. Remove turkey from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
6. Drizzle remaining sauce that was set aside over turkey slices and serve.
7. Instructions For Baking
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place turkey tenderloins in a 9×9 baking pan. Cut pieces if too large. Reserve 1 cup sauce for serving and with remaining sauce, spread ¼ cup over top of tenderloins. Reserve ¼ cup for broiling.
9. Cover pan with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
10. Preheat broiler, cover cooked tenderloins with ¼ cup sauce and broil for about 3 minutes, until browned.
11. Remove turkey from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
12. Drizzle the 1 cup sauce that was set aside, over turkey slices and serve.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.