Healthy and protein rich dessert to satisfy your sweet cravings
4 cups red lentils (soaked and drained)
2 cups mejdool dates (pitted)
2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
3 large eggs
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. flax oil
1 tsp rice vinegar
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup chopped pecans
½ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit and prepare 9 inch square baking pan by greasing it.
2. In a food processor combine all the ingredients (except pecans and chocolate chips) and process until smooth.
3. In a mixing bowl pour the batter and with a spoon mix pecan and chocolate chips.
4. Spoon the lentil brownie batter into the baking pan spread evenly.
5. Put the pan on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Take out the baking pan out of the oven and let it cool before cutting into desired sizes.