Honey-Mustard Salmon with Rice And Vegetables
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
Photo Credit:- Cosori Air Fryers
Three things to know about this recipe: First, the sauce will look weird after cooking. But it blends together beautifully with a stir. Second, the rice may brown a little at the bottom, but it won’t burn if you follow the directions exactly as written. Third, all of this is super-tasty!
- 1 cup long-grain basmati rice rinsed and drained
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lb frozen skinless salmon fillets
1. In the Instant Pot, combine the rice, onion, oil, salt, and water. Scatter the peas and carrots on the top. Do not stir.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and salt. Place the fillets in a 6 × 3- or 7 × 2-inch round heatproof pan. Pour the sauce over the fillets.
3. Place a trivet in the pot. Set the pan on the trivet.
4. Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve. Select MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK and set the pot at HIGH pressure for 4 minutes. At the end of the cooking time, allow the pot to sit undisturbed for 10 minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
5. Open the lid and remove the pan. Using a fork or whisk, blend the sauce until smooth. Stir the rice mixture, divide among the four plates, and place the salmon on top.
6. Drizzle the salmon and rice with the sauce and serve.
Per Serving Calories: 410
Total Fat: 11g
Saturated Fat: 2g
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.