Chicken chilli is spicy, juicy and flavourful Chilli with Lime. Chicken chilli is tasted immense, nice flavour, spicier, good texture and cooked really quickly Chicken chilli is amazing, the taste exactly how you imagine. Good quality meat. Full of flavour. Filing. Made a Chicken chilli with muscle foods low fat, these are a family favourite, packed full of flavour.
How To make Chicken Chilli is spicy, juicy and flavourful Chilli with Lime
1 Packet Ching’s Secret Chicken Chilli Masala
200g Boneless Chicken Cubes
2 tbsp Maida
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Oil
1 cup (100g) Diced Vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot)
1 slit Green Chilli
1. For the Chicken Pakora:
2. Mix boneless chicken cubes with maida, egg and salt.
3. Deep fry till golden brown and keep aside.
4. Mix 20g (1 pkt) of Chings Chicken Chilli Masala with 300ml water.
5. Heat oil in a pan and stir fry diced vegetables, green chilli and chicken pakoda for 2-3 mins.
6. Add masala mixture and stir well. Bring to boil and simmer for 2-3 min. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 min.
7. Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve hot.