Maple-Glazed Back Ribs
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
This is another maple-glazed recipe! You can tell how much I love maple syrup. These sweet, salty, and spicy ribs are so easy to make. Optional: you can recycle the juice from the ribs for use on a vegetable side dish (see picture above). From my point of view, nothing should go to waste.
I usually make ribs that fall off the bone, but this time I wanted to make the meat a little more chewy for texture. It requires less oven time with a higher temperature. I really like that because it saves an hour of cooking time.
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1 tbs of garlic powder
1/2 tbs of onion powder
1 tsp of cayenne pepper (more if you like it spicy)
1 tsp of coarse black pepper
1 tsp of sea salt
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 375F degree. Poke holes through the ribs membrane with a small knife.
2. In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, coarse black pepper, and sea salt. Season the ribs on both sides with the rub.
3. Cover and seal the ribs with tin foil (you might have to use 2 sheets of foils). Place the covered ribs on a roasting pan with the membrane facing up. Bake for 1 hour or until the meat starts to pull away from the bone.
4. Carefully uncover the foil and brush both sides of the ribs with maple syrup. Place the uncovered ribs back in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the ribs from the oven. Brush the front side of ribs with maple syrup. Turn the broiler to high and broil the ribs on top rack for 3-4 minutes or until browned. An alternative to this is to use a flame torch to brown the ribs.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.