Mediterranean Lamb Kebabs with Yummy Feta Sauce
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
As the More is More Mom®, I’m all about……….more Mediterranean dishes! I’m sorry, but there is little tastier than fresh herbs and garlic (and creamy, melt-y cheese), though repeated flossing is very likely necessary. This is the perfect menu for an outdoor dinner with family and friends. And if you like lamb, you’re in for a real treat! Shrimp Saganaki Greek Salad with a homemade dressing Lamb Kebabs with Feta Sauce Steakhouse Kebabs (why not add shrimp and chicken!) Corn on the Cob (for the kids…..)
3 pounds boneless leg of lamb (which you may need to plan ahead and order from your butcher), cut into 1 ”-2” cub
In a bowl, mix together;
2 cups olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1/2 cup of lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
8 garlic cloves minced (hence the dental floss)
2 tablespoons fresh oregano (more dental floss)
3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 cup Greek yogurt
8 garlic cloves, minced (once again…..dental floss)
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2. I always marinate the meat the night before, and then all that’s left to do the following day is to thread the kebabs and toss them on the grill.
3. Between the two recipes, I had about 36 kebabs. They make awesome leftovers!
4. For both the lamb and the steak kebabs you will need;
5. Skewers, if using bamboo, soak in water for at least 30 minutes
6. lbs New potatoes for each kebab recipe (I made 6 lbs for 2 recipes), boiled for 30 minutes or so, until they are extremely tender. Drain and cool on a tray or foil lined cookie sheet until cool enough to handle. Once the potatoes are cooked, they are fine left at room temperature for quite a while.
8. red onion, cut into 1” pieces for the lamb
9. white onion, cut into 1” pieces for the steak, chicken and/or shrimp
11. In a large re-sealable baggie, combine lamb and marinade, refrigerating overnight.
13. If you like it lumpy, simply mix in a bowl and refrigerate
14. If you like it smooth, pulse in the blender and refrigerate
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.