Prawns Stir Fry
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
It is really a very simple recipe prepared from ingredients which are incredibly easily available everywhere. It is very much a Chinese cuisine inspired dish as the name suggests. This dish will taste a little bit sweet, tangy and the prawns are soft, succulent and moist. Extremely easy to prepare and I guarantee you the end result is mouth-watering, delicious, tender yummy prawns.
400 – 450 grams medium to large sized Prawns
1 tablespoon of Soy sauce
1 tablespoon of Vinegar
1 tablespoon of Schezwan Chutney
1 teaspoon of Sugar
2 tablespoons of oil
2 green chillies(optional)
1. Clean the prawns and remove the black thread. I kept the tails on some of the prawns. Slit the large prawns a little. Do not go overboard. It is actually not necessary so you can conveniently ignore this step.
2. Now mix the cleaned prawns, soy sauce, vinegar, schewan chutney and sugar together. Let the prawns marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Take a pan or a wok, add the oil. You can use vegetable oil or groundnut oil, I used the latter. Heat it on a high flame.
4. After the pan is hot enough hit the marinated mixture to the pan. If you love spicy food or want to add a little bit of zing to the dish, add two slit green chillies just before adding the marinated prawns.
5. Stir fry the prawns for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. If you keep them in hot pan for more minutes, the prawns will lose their softness and become very rubbery / chewy. When cooking sea food, timing is very important.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.