Schezwan Masala Pav very tasty recipe
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News
Schezwan masala pav is inspired by Indian street dish vada Pav and Pav Bhaji it is mostly famous in Mumbai (India), so here is new dish “Schezwan masala pav” it is said that it is a combination of three different dish in one plate. The herbs and spices are used in it is totally Indian with Chinese taste
3 tbsp Ching’s Schezwan Chutney
2 Chopped Onion
1 tsp Chopped Garlic
2 Chopped Tomatoes
2 Chopped Capsicum
1 tsp Simith & Jones Ginger Garlic Paste
1 ½ tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
1 tbsp Butter
8 Pieces Pav
1 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp Chopped Coriander
1. Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, onion and sauté well. Add Smith n Jones ginger garlic paste and mix.
2. Add capsicum and sauté until capsicum is cooked.
3. Add tomatoes, salt and cook until tomatoes are soft.
4. Add Chings Secret Schezwan Chutney, pav bhaji masala and sauté. Now mash the masala and cook for some more time.
5. Add chopped coriander and remove the mixture in a bowl.
6. Slit the pav and add butter onto it and place the pav in the pan and toast the pav .
7. Stuff the pav with the prepared mixture and cook the pav in the pan until crisp.
8. Remove in the serving plate and Serve
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.