1 bag cooked King Soba Pumpkin, Ginger and Rice noodles
1 large yellow squash, diced to desired size
1 lb cubed Chicken
1 tsp dried sage
salt and pepper to taste, if desired
Grated Parmesan cheese
Browned butter sauce:
3/4 cups butter
1/2 tsp tried sage
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp lemon pepper
1. Boil a pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles as directed. Set aside when done and drain.
2. Meanwhile dice the chicken and season with the sage and salt and pepper as desired. After cooking for 1-2 minutes add the dices squash.
3. Sauté mixture in oil in a frying pan. until almost fully cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Add butter to already heated frying pan and heat until lightly browned. Add remaining sauce ingredients and cook for 1 minute.
5. Return chicken and squash to pan and mix incredients thoroughly. Cook until meat and squash are fully cooked.
6. Stir mixture in with pasta and top with grated Parmesan cheese as desired.
7. Optional: If you are looking for more flavor or a more sauce double the sauce mixture or simply add more olive oil or butter. It also pairs well with white or blush wine.