Strawberries & rhubarb make this cake sweet with just the right tartness. This easy dump cake is moist & gooey, with a buttery sweet crumble topping. It’s also low in calories!
2 cups rhubarb, chopped
2 cups strawberries, sliced
1 cup sugar
3 oz pkg strawberry gelatin
1 – 18.25 ounce yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
2. Layer the chopped rhubarb and sliced strawberries.
3. Sprinkle the sugar and strawberry gelatin evenly over the fruit.
4. Allow the fruit and sugar mixture to sit for about 30 minutes, it will become very juicy.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
6. Sprinkle the cake mix evenly on top, then drizzle with the melted butter.
7. Place in a preheated 350 degrees F oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
8. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or sweet whipped cream.