Zucchini Fritters Recipe
DESCRIPTION: Those who say you can never have too much of a good thing have never had a bumper crop of zucchini. Trust me, you can only eat zucchini noodles and zucchini bread so many times.
4 zucchinis (480 g)
2 green onions (10 g). diced
1 Tablespoon of onion powder (7 g)
1 Tablespoon of garlic powder (10 g)
1 Tablespoon of Italian seasoning (3 g)
3/4 cup of coconut flour (84 g)
Avocado salsa, to serve with (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
2. After grating or blitzing the zucchini, squeeze out as much moisture as you can. When you think you have squeezed out as much as you can, squeeze some more! You should be left with a dry pulp.
3. Combine the zucchini pulp with the diced green onions, onion powder, garlic powder, dried herbs and coconut flour. Season with salt and form into 12 balls of approximately 1oz (30g) each. When forming these balls, use the opportunity to squeeze out more moisture and flatten them slightly into fritters.
4. Place on a greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
5. Serve with an avocado salsa.
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News