The CWEB blog community is created by our users. We are a growing platform, creating a platform for you to share and promote your business.
Through the use of the posting your content on the CWEB blogs, we encourage you too share and connect with people that have common interests. When posting content on our platform, please abide by the rules that are enforced buy us.
By posting your blog on CWEB you agree to the following rules for posting and communication.
- The content must be free of harassment, bullying, and threats of violence.
- Communities and users that incite violence or that promote hate-based speech on identity or vulnerability will be banned.
- You agree to only post authentic content and to refrain from using content manipulation including vote manipulation, subscriber fraud, and content manipulation.
- You agree not to post any material that is not your own, and that is the Copyright of any other author or artist. You must own the full Copyright to your work that is published on the CWEB blogs.
- You agree not to use any photographs or graphics that do not have a Creative Common license for sharing unless you have taken the photographs and own the full Copyright license to those photographs.
- When posting content on our platform, you agree not to share anyone else’s is personal confidential information.
- By submitting your content to the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights to your Content contained within these terms. Because you alone are responsible for your Content, you may expose yourself to liability if you post or share Content without all necessary rights.
- Posting any content of sexual or suggestive content involving minors and adults is not allowed.
- Do not impersonate an individual or an entity in any deceptive or misleading manner. We do not allow any sexual graphic material or sexually explicit media.
- Posting of illegal content or soliciting or facilitating illegal or prohibited transactions is not permitted.
- You must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the Services, or we need to have received verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian.
Should you break any of these rules listed above we will first ask you to cease from posting that content, either temporarily or permanently suspend your account, and remove your content.