Sony is setting on a proper course to please all its customers by correcting earlier lapses in all its premium range of TVs in its BRAVIA range of smart TVs, whether they belong to the LED or the OLED range.
Some of the important features are as follows:
- It’s finally onboard with 4K at 120Hz
- It’s using a new Cognitive Processor XR chip to cross analyze and array of elements at the same time
- It has added a “sound-from-picture reality to make the experience similar to real life
- Master series TV (8K LCD and 4K OLED) come with a new sensor that automatically adjusts the TV’s white balance to match the ambient light in the room
- The A90J Master Series OLED has a new aluminum heat shield which is attached to the panel for increasing the brightness output
- It will be one of the first to switch to Google TV
- TVs will have adjustable legs to add a sound bar without blocking the picture
- All the TVs support Dolby Vision HDR
- All HDMI 2.1 standards are present
- There’s a full array of local dimming though Sony doesn’t mention the number of dimming zones or peak brightness as it believes that its competitors may want those numbers
As of now, Sony will announce availability of each specific model and its price in Spring.