Megan Markle says Buckingham Palace responsible for “falsehoods” against the couple

 

 

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been interviewed by the Queen of America, Oprah Winfrey and the interview will be aired on CBS on Sunday (U.S.) and on ITV (U.K.) on Monday. This is the first sit-down interview of the couple since they left the Kensington Palace in London and moved to California, last year.

On Wednesday night, a small clip of the interview was released. It shows Oprah asking Megan how she felt about the palace hearing her speak her truth on that particular day. She replied saying that she didn’t know how they could expect that they would remain silent after the firm was “playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us.”

She added that if it came with the risk of losing things, they had already lost a lot.

The firm is a term that is sometimes used to describe the royal family. When asked for a response Buckingham Palace replied saying, “no comment.”

 

There has been increased acrimony between Megan Markle and the royal family in Britain and recent steps on both sides: Megan and Prince Harry’s interview with Oprah and the Buckingham Palace’s investigations into her alleged bullying of staff members takes center stage in this unfolding saga.

On Wednesday, Buckingham Palace had said that it would open an investigation into alleged claims of Megan bullying staff members at the palace. A British media report said that unnamed royal aides had told them that a complaint had been made against Megan Markle in 2018.

The Times in the U.K. said that the Duchess had allegedly made two staff members leave their jobs when the couple lived at the Kensington Palace in London. The sources said that the public “should have insight into their side of the story” ahead of the couple’s interview on Oprah but the spokesperson for Prince Harry and Megan Markle dismissed it as “a calculated smear campaign.”

 

CNN was unable to verify this story.

Prince Harry and Megan Markle had moved to North America in January 2020 and announced that they were stepping back from their role as working members of the royal family. Last month Buckingham Palace confirmed that the couple had agreed with Queen Elizabeth II (Harry’s grandmother) that they would not return to England as working members of the royal family. They have one son Archie and are expecting their second child.

Image Credit Kensington Royal


Follow us on Google news for more updates and News










PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.

This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. The content has been prepared by third parties not affiliated with CWEB Inc, a business. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation by CWEB to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content. This information neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. CWEB Inc. does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.

Unless stated otherwise, the web content provided by the CWEB family of companies is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates. Unless stated otherwise, no information presented constitutes a recommendation by CWEB Inc. or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy.

Full Disclaimer


>