NYU Langone Health is one of the nation’s premier academic medical centers. Our trifold mission to serve, teach, and discover is achieved daily through an integrated academic culture devoted to excellence in patient care, education, and research.
Located in the heart of Manhattan, with additional facilities throughout the New York City area, NYU Langone consists of six inpatient locations:
- Tisch Hospital, our flagship acute-care facility
- Kimmel Pavilion, our newly opened, state-of-the-art healthcare facility
- Rusk Rehabilitation, ranked as one of the top 10 rehabilitation programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report since 1989, and recently awarded a three-year accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital, formerly known as Hospital for Joint Diseases, a dedicated inpatient orthopedic hospital
- Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital at NYU Langone, which provides pediatric inpatient care, outpatient care, procedural and surgical services, the KiDS Emergency Department, and multiple ambulatory services
- NYU Langone Hospital—Brooklyn, formerly known as NYU Lutheran Medical Center, a full-service teaching hospital and Level 1 Trauma Center located in Sunset Park, Brooklyn
Specialists at NYU Langone treat a full range of medical conditions in both inpatient and outpatient settings at locations throughout New York City’s five boroughs; Long Island; New Jersey; Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess counties; and Florida. Our outpatient care also includes the Family Health Centers at NYU Langone, one of the largest Federally Qualified Health Center networks in the nation.
Our growing outpatient network brings our world-class medical services directly to the communities where our patients live and work. When more complex care is needed, we bridge the gap between our community-based practices and our hospitals to provide a seamless healthcare experience.
NYU Langone is also affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals/Woodhull in Brooklyn, NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue and NYC Health + Hospitals/Gouverneur in Manhattan, NYU Winthrop Hospital on Long Island, and the VA NY Harbor Healthcare System.