Good morning. In today’s newsletter Wall Street Before the Bell:
- Stocks rise after President Trump’s doctor said he could be released from the hospital
- Cineworld Group, the owner of Regal Cinemas, will suspend operations at all of its theaters in the United States and the United Kingdom beginning on Thursday.
- Record-breaking California wildfires burn more than 4 million acres.
- Azerbaijan says Armenia targets cities outside conflict zone.
- In a 14-page document, Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) lawyers say separating Instagram and WhatsApp from the company is a complete “non-starter.”
- Google delays in-app commissions in India until April 2022
- The Retail Giant Walmart is redesigning it stores. Walmart is giving its massive stores a makeover, with a redesign that mimics its app so shoppers
- Microsoft Corp. MSFT is to build a new data center in Greece as it invests in cloud services infrastructure in the country