ATLANTA, March 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ —
Jim Link, chief human resources officer, Randstad North America
Join Link as he addresses the "5 Barriers You’ll Need to Break for Success in 2020 – and Beyond" at SHRM-Atlanta’s SOAHR 2019. Link will discuss the steps HR leaders can take to rethink and redesign their workforce strategies to ensure business sustainability. He will speak on disruptive trends contributing to the erosion of the traditional workplace, leadership traits needed to succeed in the post-digital workplace and much more.
Link’s session will take place on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. EST.
Cobb Galleria Centre
2 Galleria Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
During his keynote, Link will highlight major factors impacting the future workplace and the five barriers companies must overcome to thrive in 2020 — and beyond. Session attendees will:
- Learn how to shift from leading toward action to leading toward decompression. The pervasiveness of technology and how the resulting fast-paced, 24/7 world will greatly impact decision-making. Leaders will need to learn to help employees "decompress" from the digital and balance the pressures of real-time response and immediate tasks with long-term, strategic decision-making.
- Understand which needs in Maslow’s Hierarchy can be supported through technology in the workplace and which are at risk.
- Gain insight on how neglecting to adapt to a more agile work environment will cause some companies to miss out on skilled talent. Identify which high-touch and high-tech skills will be valued and required in an increasingly automated and robotic business landscape.
- Learn how to configure your workplace to best engage Gen Z and millennials in the workplace and how to further develop your organizational culture to take advantage of their strengths, passions and interests.
- Uncover the business metrics every HR leader should know to develop a strong workforce strategy.
SHRM-Atlanta is the premier professional community for those in Human Resources and people management. Our mission is to empower Atlanta’s HR professionals and people managers to create best-in-class Atlanta workforces and workplaces by enhancing their HR skills and knowledge, developing their business acumen, and increasing their leadership capacity. We accomplish our mission by fostering community, promoting professional development, celebrating excellence in Human Resources and people management and advancing thought leadership.
SHRM-Atlanta is one of the largest affiliates of The Society for Human Resource Management, and our 2,000+ members include Professional Practitioners, Professional Consultants, Faculty, Attorneys, Professional Associates, Students and Honorary members who represent more than 1,300 greater Atlanta area businesses. More information is available at www.shrmatlanta.org.
Randstad North America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad N.V., a €23.8 billion global provider of flexible work and human resources services. As a trusted human partner in the technology-driven world of talent, we combine the expertise and passion of our employees with some of the most innovative HR technologies on the market today to advance the careers and business success of our candidates and clients.
Randstad’s North American operations comprise 5,700+ associates and a deployed workforce of more than 100,000 in the U.S. and Canada. In addition to staffing and recruitment, Randstad offers outsourcing, consulting and workforce management solutions for generalist and specialist disciplines, including technology, engineering, finance and accounting, clinical and non-clinical healthcare, human resources, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. Global concepts available to North American client companies include RPO, MSP, integrated talent solutions, payrolling and independent contractor management and career transition services. Learn more at www.randstadusa.com or www.randstad.ca.
SOURCE Randstad US