Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics may provide a glow and luster to the skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural fresh glow. Turmeric contains the antioxidant curcumin, which is also anti-inflammatory and can help lighten pigmentation.
- For face & body
Special Discount BUY @ Organic Greek
- Turmeric: Reduce hyperpigmentation, encourages bright, even skin-tone and clear acne scars.
- Raw manuka honey: Retains moisture without making skin oily.
- Chamomile Extract: Promotes a healthy glow of the skin as it heals and restores its natural moisture content.
- Cinnamon: Anti-fungal oil that absorbs into skin easily while targeting itchy, patchy, or irritated areas.
- Grape Seed Oil: Absorbs into skin easily without residue & locks in moisture.
- For body:
apply proper amount to the wet body, wash it after massage. 1-2 times a week is recommended.
- For face:
Apply gently to a small amount to a wet face, wash after massage or use a wet towel or wet hands to rinse and to gently wipe it off directly. Use 1-2 times a week is recommended
- Sodium Chloride, Mineral Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Raw Manuka Honey, Chamomile Extract, Cinnamon oil, Grape seed oil.
- For External Use Only. Discontinue use if there is an allergic reaction. Not recommended for use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Please consult your physician if unsure of use. Keep out of reach of
- Scrubs may cause surfaces to become slippery when in use. Please be careful not to fall when using. Turmeric Scrub should be stored at room temperature.
Follow us on Google news for more updates and News