Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly.
- People who eat a lot of foods containing beta-carotene might have a lower risk of certain kinds of cancer, such as lung cancer or prostate cancer.
- Beta-Carotene has shown promise for slowing down the rate of vision loss.
- Non-GMO-Vegan Friendly- 100% Natural-Whole Food.
- Protects Your Eyes from Night Blindness and Age-Related Decline.
Special Discount BUY @ Organic Greek
- Assists in the production and function of white blood cells, which help capture and clear bacteria and other pathogens from your bloodstream.
- Helps with the proper bone growth and development. Vitamin A deficiency has been linked to poor bone health.
- A study by the National Eye Institute found that taking high levels of antioxidants, such as vitamin A, along with zinc, may reduce the risk of developing advanced age-related macular degeneration by about 25 percent
- Guaranteed to meet our high -quality standards. Made in an FDA Approved Facility with carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial colors added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free. No Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Milk, Soy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish, Sodium Free.