Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak.
Scientists are studying vitamin B12 to understand how it affects health. Here are several examples of what this research has shown:
- Vitamin B12 supplements (along with folic acid and vitamin B6) do not reduce the risk of getting cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin B-12 is important for brain function the synthesis of red blood cells.
- People that develop dementia often have high levels of homocysteine in the blood. Vitamin B12 (with folic acid and vitamin B6) can lower homocysteine levels. Scientists are still discovering whether these vitamins actually help prevent or treat dementia.
- May Prevent Major Birth Defects.
- Non-GMO-Vegan Friendly- 100% Natural-Whole Food.
Special Discount BUY @ Organic Greek
Guaranteed to meet our high -quality standards. Made in an FDA Approved Facility with carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial colors added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free. No Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Milk, Soy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish, Sodium Free.