Create a free selling account
- Unlimited products uploading without any fees/charges.
- Ability to upload up to 4 images per product.
- All of your listings get free exposure and can be shared on Facebook and Twitter at no cost to you.
- Your account will have your own personal vanity URL, for example, https://cweb.com/apple your independent shop URL with your username so you can direct customers directly to your listing.
- You can share your shop URL to your social media like FB, Twitter, Instagram and all social media platforms.
- When a product is sold we will NOT charge you any fees.
- You never pay a fee to list items. You can list unlimited products.
- Your funds will be stored into your account and you can place a withdraw request at any time. Funds are sent directly to your PayPal or Bank Account.
- Customers can review and rate your products so you can drive more sales to your listings.
- CWEB reached millions of buyers monthly who read our blogs, breaking news, commentary, classifieds, and more.
- By having your own vanity username with your shop URL this can be used to post blogs on our website.
The CWEB Rights Owner (CERO) program allows owners of intellectual property (IP) rights and their authorized representatives to report product listings that may infringe on those rights.
CWEB maintains a commitment to provide a safe place to buy and sell, respecting property owners’ rights.
Examples of infringements and Intellectual property Violation are:
- Unauthorized use of a rights owner’s images or text in a service or product listing.
- Products and services that bear the rights owner’s trademark such as a logo, or part of the trademarks name that is authorized by the rights owner. This included photographs, videos, physical products, and listing descriptions.
CWEB does not allow, replicas, counterfeit, unauthorized, pirated copies, bootlegged, or illegally copies of anything in its shopping program. We do not allow false or misleading descriptions of any listing on CWEB. Any listing or service listed and promoted on CWEB’s shopping or advertising program will be removed, your selling account suspended, and possible termination of your sellers account. You will be held legally responsible for any claim or action brought forth against CWEB, and its subsidiaries.
Public Domain Copyright
CWEB does not allow the unauthorized sale of media such as music, movies, literature, or photos. Media items that are no longer protected by copyright – sometimes described as having entered the public domain can be allowed. Please verify that the item has entered the public domain before completing your listing. You can find out more about public domain media and copyright law from the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.copyright.gov/
When listing on the CWEB shopping and advertising program including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents and employees are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses, including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages.
All right violations must be reported to CWEB at email@example.com