All Day Simple Slow-Cooker FALL OFF the BONE Ribs!
I simply dare you to find an easier way to make INCREDIBLE, tender, flavorful, FALL OF THE BONE RIBS! I Double Dog Dare you. I’m not kidding when I tell you I had these bad mama-jamas prepped and cooking THEMSELVES in the crockpot in 10 minutes flat. That’s with me snapping pics like a maniac and stepping over a begging shag monster to boot
2 Large Slabs of Pork Ribs
¼ Cup Broth (Beef or Chicken-either works fine, you could even use water)
40 oz. Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce *I didn’t need that much but it’s what I had and didn’t measure but it leaves extra for dipping.
Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste
1. Portion 2 slabs to allow them to fit in the slow-cooker easily.
2. Season each piece with salt, pepper and onion salt.
3. Cover bottom of Slow-cooker with BBQ sauce
4. Add broth. (I only do this so the BBQ sauce doesn’t burn up and this step could possibly be skipped)
5. Place sectioned/portioned ribs into slow-cooker, brushing them with BBQ sauce as you set them in.
6. Layer them in so they all fit.
7. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until they fall off the bone.
8. Remove from slow-cooker and transfer them to a foil lined baking sheet.
9. Brush each portion with BBQ sauce
10. Broil for 5 minutes or until the sauce starts to bubble and caramelize.
11. Remove from broiler let cool slightly
Follow us on Google news for more updates and Recipe News