In the world of successful mashups, pumpkin pie cheesecake reigns supreme. Two of the world’s most delicious desserts on one plate? Yes please!We think the addition of coconut oil and coconut sugar makes our version is better than all the rest. Cooking with coconut products adds that extra depth of flavor that turns good food into great food. Pumpkin pie cheesecake is the perfect dessert for your holiday meal, but there’s really no rule that says you need a special occasion to make it!Our recipe is easy to follow and quick to make, but it does require a long baking and cooking time. Reduce stress and make this dessert a day ahead before your juggling pounds of mashed potatoes, green bean casseroles and homemade rolls.
Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake—Ever!
•2 cups graham cracker crumbs
•2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Oil, melted
•2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Sugar
•2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
•½ cup coconut sugar
•¼ cup Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup
•3 large eggs
•1 15-ounce can pumpkin
•1 teaspoon Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Flour
•2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
•1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients for the crust in a medium-sized bowl. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Set aside
3. For Filling:
4. Beat cream cheese, coco sugar and coconut syrup in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture becomes fluffy.
5. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat on low speed just enough to incorporate each egg before adding another.
6. Add remaining ingredients. Beat on low to mix well.
7. Pour filling over crust.
8. Bake approximately 50 minutes or until the center is almost set. A pick placed into the center will still have a small amount of batter on it. Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake set in the oven for another 60 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, and run a small knife around the rim of the springform pan in order to loosen the cheesecake from the sides.
10. Continue cooling on a wire rack until the pan is cool to the touch.
11. Remove the outer ring of the pan. Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours before serving.