A quick, healthy and delicious breakfast, appetizer or side dish.
8 Roma tomatoes, roasted
1 cup fresh cilantro, firmly packed
3 cloves garlic
1 habanero pepper (optional)
1/2 cup white onion, roughly sliced
1/2 cup chicken broth or water
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Roast Roma tomatoes for 10 minutes. In the meanwhile, prepare other ingredients.
2. When tomatoes are done, quarter them. Combine all ingredients in your food processor or blender. Add a pinch of salt. Blend for a few seconds until there’re no big chucks left. You just made an awesome Salsa!
3. Scoop out 2 cups Salsa into a large non-stick skillet. Break and drop 6 eggs into the Salsa. Don’t overlap the eggs.
4. Cover and bring to a boil (about 5 minutes). Bring the heat down to medium and simmer for another 3-5 minutes based on how well you’d like to have your eggs done.
5. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve!
CWEB.com is an American multinational media news company. CWEB Digital provides worldwide news content. CWEB reports breaking news, celebrity, entertainment, sports, politics, finance, stock market and business news.