Photo Credit:- Cosori Air Fryers
This classic Italian soup is loaded with vegetables and robust Mediterranean flavors. Also included is orzo, a rice-shaped pasta, which adds to the heartiness of this scrumptious soup.
- 2 cups dried great Northern beans
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 large carrots peeled and diced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard ribs removed and roughly chopped
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 medium onion peeled and diced
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes including juice ( 1 can)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley for garnish
Rinse beans and add to the Instant Pot® with remaining ingredients except parsley. Lock the lid.
Press the Soup button and cook for the default time of 30 minutes.
When timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes.
Quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid. Ladle into bowls, garnish each bowl with a sprig of parsley, and serve warm.