These wings are deceptively simple. They’re baked, not deep-fried like most traditional wings. And, despite being called Italian Wings, there’s no garlic!
Chicken Wings – I buy them fresh and pre-cut, because I hate cutting chicken!
inch Coarse Salt – this recipe, the coarse grind makes a difference. I like the text
Coarse Ground Black Pepper
1. Grate Parmesan until you’ve got about two cups, give or take.
2. Snip about 1/3 cup fresh rosemary.
3. Dump the chicken into a BIG bowl.
4. Add rosemary and a couple tablespoons each salt and pepper.
5. Add Parmesan and about 1/2 cup olive oil and stir/toss until chicken is well-coated. You’ll need just enough oil to hold it all together.
6. Arrange on baking sheets and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
7. Turn oven to broil. If you’ve got two pans of chicken in the oven, broil them one at a time. Just take one out and set it aside for a few minutes while the other broils. Broil for about 3-5 minutes, or just until they start to brown.
8. Take them out of the oven and let them sit for a few minutes before removing to serving bowl or platter.