Tasty dish in less than 20 minutes!!!
600 g (about 1.3 lbs) pork ribs with bone
200g (about 1/2 lb or 1 cup) mushrooms
3 cloves garlic
2-3 sprigs fresh thyme, or 1-2 pinches dried thyme
salt and pepper to taste
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
50-60 g (3-4 tbsp) butter, diced
2-3 tablespoons soy sauce, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/355F.
2. Wash and chop mushrooms wholesale or leave whole if they are smaller.
3. Wash and dry garlic cloves without peeling them and press with the flat side of the blade of a kitchen knife – slightly crushed.
4. Wash and dry the ribs on kitchen paper.
5. Sprinkle all over with salt and pepper to taste.
6. In a frying pan with removable handle heat the olive oil on medium heat.
7. Add the ribs and, depending on the thickness fry 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, add the garlic cloves and thyme.
9. Add the diced butter and fry for another minute.
10. Turn the ribs and fry another1-2 minutes.
11. Sprinkle with soy sauce and add the mushrooms.
12. Stir the mushrooms until lightly covered with olive oil and soy sauce.
13. Bake in preheated to 180C oven about 15-18 minutes.
14. Remove from the oven and serve hot, topped with mushrooms and sauce from roasting.