- 1 lb italian sausage sliced
- 1 box frozen spinach thawed and squeezed of all liquids
- 1/2 onion diced
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz spaghetti broken in half
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning generous tsp
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper as desired
- 3 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 tbsp oil
- In the Instant Pot inner pot, place the sausage, onions , Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper and and press SAUTE on the IP.
- Saute the mixture until it’s cooked through and the onions are tender.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, water/broth, and dry spaghetti noodles.
- Mix every well (make sure all noodles are covered in liquid) and place the lid on the Instant Pot, and bringing the toggle switch into the “seal” position.
- Press MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK and adjust time for 5 minutes.
- When the five minutes are up, do a natural release for 5 minutes and then move the toggle switch to “Vent” to release the rest of the pressure in the pot.
- Remove the lid. If the mixture looks watery, press “Saute”, and bring the mixture up to a boil and let it boil for a few minutes. It will thicken as it boils. Add the spinach to the pot, stir and let warm through for a few minutes.
- Serve and garnish with garlic toast. Enjoy!