1. We sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
2. Put in another bowl the “petimezi”, orange juice, olive oil, the baking soda diluted in the “tsipouro”, the cinnamon, cloves, orange zest and stir to combine.
3. Gradually add the flour mixture and knead to combine into a soft dough. We may add accordingly some more flour or olive oil, to reach the desired outcome.
4. Preheat the oven at 170 C.
5. We cut small pieces of the dough and shape them into cookies. Place them onto a greased cookie sheet, making sure to leave some space between them, so as to not stick together while baking. We bake the cookies in the preheated oven for about 15 min.
6. Remove cookies from the oven, allow them to cool.
CWEB.com is not registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Rather, CWEB.com relies upon the “publisher’s exclusion” from the definition of investment adviser as provided under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state securities laws.