- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 cup wheat berries
- 2 1/4 cups Water divided
- 2 cups peeled and shredded carrots
- 2 apples peeled, cored, and diced small
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Press Sauté button on Instant Pot®. Heat 1 tbsp oil and add wheat berries. Stirfry for 4–5 minutes until browned and fragrant. Add 2 cups water. Lock lid.
- Press the Manual button and adjust time to 30 minutes.
- When timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes. Quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and drain any additional liquid.
- Transfer cooled berries to a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients. Refrigerate covered overnight until ready to serve chilled.
*Manual and Pressure Cook buttons are interchangeable