Drama and ups and downs marked Philadelphia Eagles’ 22-21 win against the New York Giants. Carson Wentz threw a superb touchdown score to Boston Scott. Brandon Graham ‘s forced fumble clinched the win for the Eagles. Some of the takeaways from this match are the following:
!!!!!!!! MY FREAKING DOG!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!! THAT THROW AND CATCH!!! 🤯🤯🤯 https://t.co/x4sEo6Eomm
— Zach Ertz (@ZERTZ_86) October 23, 2020
- Carson Wentz is like a yo-yo as he leads the Eagles through good and bad plays. Successes as well as failures can be attributed to his individual performance.
- The Eagles are ahead of the Giants though they’re dealing with injuries. It’s been a struggle for them to stay on top.
- Jones has been fumbling and stumbling. His fumbles and stumbles have created a comic frenzy on Twitter.
- Both the sides made several blunders but the Giants made more errors.
- Miles Sanders of the Eagles was out of the game due to an injury.
- Giants’ Saquon Barkley couldn’t play due to an ACL tear.
- Travis Fulgham could be the go-to-guy for Eagles’ Wentz as he’s been showing promise this season.
- Despite a one point loss by the New York Giants, it was Philadelphia Eagles who dominated the game. They are ahead of the Giants in this historic rivalry.